Don’t have a big down payment? Purchase your home with 1% down!

happy family large

With this limited-time offer of a NEW Conventional 1% Down loan program, you put 1% down and your lender pays an additional 2%, giving you a total of 3% down at closing. Plus, you can use gift funds and down payment assistance to cover your entire down payment. It’s a great way to get into the home…

Read More

Understanding The Most Common Types Of Mortgage Loans

Trying to understand the most common types of mortgage loans can be confusing. Read below for more information, or if interested get pre-qualified fast! CONVENTIONAL MORTGAGE LOANS A conventional mortgage loan can be used for refinancing or the purchase of a primary, secondary, or investment property. They are not insured by the federal government so…

Read More

No More Private Mortgage Insurance

Get Rid of Private Mortgage Insurance in 2021! We are entering 2021 and homeowners will now be able to enjoy the dual blessing of rising home values and low rates. Home values have significantly increased during 2020 and rates have been at historic lows. This puts current homeowners in a fantastic position to refinance out…

Read More


Did you know that, surprisingly, rates actually fell at the end of 2019, and now with the average fixed rate for a 30 year mortgage being below 4%, many homeowners can save lots of money by refinancing their existing loans in 2020! There are even lenders out there that now have flexible terms, meaning that…

Read More

Benefits If Using A Mortgage Broker

Working with a mortgage broker has advantages over going directly to a lender, bank or credit union to obtain a mortgage. By using a mortgage broker, consumers can not only save money during the loan process, but they’ll obtain more loan options and they’ll also have someone to explain the fine print to them, which…

Read More


Welcome to Global Unity Mortgage! Please check back for future articles and information.

Read More

What to Expect in the Home-Buying Season

Lately, buying a home has become an exercise in speed and agility. Homebuyers will need to be on their toes in the 2018 home-buying season if they are to snag their dream home. Buyers may have to linger on the market until they find the right home but then need to sprint across the finish…

Read More

New Advantage: High-Balance Purchase/Refinance Loans

High Balance purchase/refinance loan programs for loan amounts from $453,101 up to $679,650 are now available! These loan programs require 80% equity, a mid FICO score of 680, and a maximum Debt-to-Income ratio of 43%. They are priced according to CONVENTIONAL RATE PRICING, not JUMBO pricing, so the savings on both rate AND closing costs…

Read More

Mortgage Applicants Prefer Loan Officers to Online Forms

While a recent survey has found that  the majority homebuyers use on-line resources to research and ascertain information, when it comes to applying for a mortgage loan, most agreed they would rather apply for a mortgage loan directly through an actual loan officer. Huh… can you imagine? In THIS day and age? Seems even while…

Read More

Should I Rent or Buy a House?

The Rent Race If low mortgage rates weren’t enough to push you toward home buying, the latest rental analysis might be. The trends show that rising rents are causing almost 20 percent of today’s renters to struggle with monthly payments. Plus, it’s not just America’s lower-earning residents who are having trouble keeping up with rents. Those…

Read More

Getting started is easy. We offer very competitive rates, have great service, and always close on time.


Global Unity Mortgage
Broker NMLS #65392, MLO NMLS #114499, CT. LIC.#19449
"Mortgage Broker Only, not a Mortgage Lender or Correspondent Lender"

Equal Housing Lender

Contact Us

Global Unity Mortgage
71-1 Wilson Lane
Vernon, CT 06066

(860) 872-9479


Mortgage Brokers